Learning jQuery Mobile for Beginners
jQuery Mobile framework takes the “write less, do more” mantra to the next level: Instead of writing unique applications for each mobile device or OS, the jQuery mobile framework allows you to design a single highly-branded responsive web site or application that will work on all popular smartphone, tablet, and desktop platforms.
What You Should Already Know
Before you start studying jQuery, you should have a basic knowledge of:
If you want to study these subjects first, find the tutorials on our Home page.
Many of the biggest companies on the Web use jQuery, such as:
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration 60 hours
- Time 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Day of week Tuesday, Thursday
- Skill level All levels
- Available Seats 20